Insulated Line Post - 10 pk
(0) Write a review
- related products
A tailor-made, fully insulated line post for low cost, low maintenance permanent electric fencing for sheep, cattle and horses.
- Easy to transport - Light, smooth and compact
- Long life - High quality materials ensure a long life. A UV protected polyethylene sheath protects fiberglass from UV damage
- High strength clips - Glass filled nylon “snap-on” clips form a reliable connection with 160 lb holding force – typically twice as strong as most conventional wood or steel post insulator systems. Insulator Line Post Clips sold separately
- Flexible posts - The strong yet flexible solid fiberglass core enables the post to flex when the fence is impacted, preventing broken or bent posts, and minimizing animal injury
- Multiple configurable wire heights - Pre-formed wire attachment locations enable many different fence configuration
- Fast and simple install - The composite post can be easily installed. Wires simply clip onto the post, making it significantly faster than stapling or pinning on traditional post insulator systems
- Strong ground anchoring - The multi-flanged foot design ensures strong ground anchoring, reducing the likelihood of post heave or post misalignment over time
- Note: Post height measured from ground
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review