High Pressure 2in Pump
(0) Write a review
- related products
High pressure - ideal for sprinklers or nozzles
With a maximum pressure of 64 psi, the WH20 is designed for a variety of applications requiring high pressure.
Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
119 gal./min capacity
Cast iron volute and impeller
The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
Heavy duty full frame protection
Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport
Lightweight aluminum case
- Pump Type: High Pressure, Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Engine: GX160
- Displacement: 163cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.7" x 1.8"
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Volute: Rigid Mounted Cast Iron
- Impeller: Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon/Ceramic
- Priming time: 80 sec. at 16.4 ft.
- Drive Type: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 119 gals./min.
- Suction port diameter: 2" NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 2" NPT
- Total head lift: 148 ft.
- Suction head lift: 26 ft.
- Maximum pressure: 64 psi
- Fuel Capacity: 0.82 gal
- Run Time @ Max Discharge: 1.5 hr
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.5" x 15.7" x 18.1"
- Dry weight: 60 lb.
- Strainer Part #: 78325-YB7-702
- Residential Warranty: 3 years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review