GreenGourmet Hard Anodized 12" Skillet
(0) Write a review
- related products
Cuisinart® is leading the way in eco-friendly branded cookware with our new GreenGourmet™ line. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica™ nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonsticks. And it’s completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware’s hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart® cookware!
- PTFE/PFOA-Free nonstick surface for healthy cooking
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Hard anodized pan construction provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Handles are made from 70% recycled stainless steel
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Lifetime warranty
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review