GravityWorks 4.0L Water Filter System
(0) Write a review
Filtering up to 1.75 liters a minute without any pumping, the high-capacity GravityWorks 4.0L water filter is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get filtered water in the backcountry. Ideal for bigger backpacking groups or basecamps, the system has an 8 liter total capacity, easily supplying filtered water for drinking, washing up, cooking, and cleaning.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work—yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.75 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
- Light & Compact: System weighs 11.5 oz. (326 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles.
- Group-ready: 8 liter (4.0L filtered + 4.0L unfiltered) total capacity easily supplies water for groups.
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers, enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
Comes with: 4.0L Clean reservoir, 4.0L Dirty reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack.
*This includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
- Weight (Standard): 11.5 oz
- Width (Standard): 3.25 in
- Length (Standard): 9.5 in
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1.75 liters per min
- Cartridge life: 1500 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Country of Origin: Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.