Girls' Down Sweater Jacket
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Girls’ Down Sweater is warm and compressible, and layers easily for extra warmth in colder conditions. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell Fabric: With a high tear-strength
- 100% Recycled Down: Is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Quilted Pattern and Feminine Fit
- Full-Length, Center-Front Zipper
- Handwarmer Pockets
- Spandex Cuffs and Drawcord Hem
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label: Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label
- Country of Origin: Made in Bangladesh.
- Weight: 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier Pertex® Quantum Eco 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Patagonia Kid's Apparel Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review