General Purpose Pump
(0) Write a review
- related products
This pump features a general purpose, centrifugal 2" pump eith an easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine. 164 gal./min. capacity. Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal. Cast iron volute and impeller.
- Engine: GX120
- Displacement: 118cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.4" x 1.7"
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Oil Alert: Std
- Pump type: Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Volute: Rigid Mounted Cast Iron
- Impeller: 4 Vane Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller): 110 sec @ 16.4 ft.
- Priming time: 110 sec @ 16.4 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 164 gal/min
- Suction port diameter: 2" NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 2" NPT
- Total head lift: 105 ft.
- Suction head lift: 25 ft.
- Maximum pressure: 45 psi
- Solids handling: N/A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.3" x 14.4" x 16.5"
- Dry weight: 44 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal Run Time @ Max
- Discharge: 1.7 hr
- Strainer Part #: 78325-YG3-000
- Residential Warranty: 3 years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review