FSA 90 R without Battery
(0) Write a review
The FSA 90 R trimmer combines the benefits of Lithium-Ion technology with the renowned power of STIHL. A quiet, battery-powered trimmer, the FSA 90 R is great for landscaping in noise-sensitive areas like school grounds, business districts or hospitals. If it’s ease of use you’re looking for, this is the trimmer you need – it’s lightweight, has a 15” cutting width, ergonomic loop handle, a slim profile for easy handling and transport, and starts instantly with a squeeze of the trigger. Additional benefits include the innovative control handle with ECOSPEED “soft” stop trigger setting, which can extend the amount of work done on a single charge. The time for trimming fuel costs and exhaust emissions is now, and the FSA 90 R is the right tool for the job.
Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Hanging Loop: Hang your cordless trimmer securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Loop Handle: A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to the desired position without tools.
- Cutting Heads & Blades Selection Chart: Need help selecting a cutting head or blade for your STIHL trimmer or brushcutter?
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- CUTTING WIDTH: 35 cm (15")
- WEIGHT* (w/ Recommended Battery): w/ AP 300 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs.)
- POWER SOURCE: Battery
- BATTERY SERIES: AP Series
- RUN TIME (w/ AP 100): Up to 10 Minutes
- RUN TIME (w/ AP 300): Up to 30 Minutes (Recommended combination)
- RUN TIME (w/ AR 1000): Up to 80 Minutes
- RUN TIME (w/ AR 2000): Up to 120 Minutes
- RUN TIME (w/ AR 3000): Up to 150 Minutes
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.