FS 56R C-E
(0) Write a review
The Fuel-efficient FS 56 RC-E features sthe STIHL Easy2Start™ system for quick, smooth starts, and has an elongated shaft for taller users.
More power, less emissions. The FS 56 RC-E trimmer features a high-performance, fuel-efficient engine that runs cleaner and smoother and provides about 5% more power than the FS 55 R. When it’s not squeezing every last ounce of performance from its upright fuel tank, this straight-shaft grass trimmer keeps the weeds at bay, thanks to its AutoCut® cutting head. This STIHL trimmer also features Easy2Start™ technology, making starting nearly effortless. And with its simple, reliable and convenient starting procedure with a momentary stop switch which automatically returns to the start position, this trimmer is always at the ready to get to work. For comfort, performance and maneuverability, this trimmer hits the sweet spot.
- Powered by a fuel-efficient, lowemission engine
- Easy2Start™ system
- Simplified starting procedure with semi-automatic choke lever and stop switch that automatically returns to the start position
- TapAction™ 2-line AutoCut® head
- Simple, reliable and convenient procedure
- Low vibration and comfortable working angle
- Adjustable front handle - the front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System - using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft - provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing - housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob - helps prevent damage.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock - must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Air Filter Cover - easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables - eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch - centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Protected Spark Plug - protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler - has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank - allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Multi-Function Control Handle - having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer - by pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.