Zwilling Ja Henckels
FOUR STAR Santoku Knife
(0) Write a review
- related products
ZWILLING FOUR STAR Santoku Knife
How many things can you think of that look exactly the same as they did back in 1976 when they are fresh from production? Whether cars, electrical appliances or jeans: almost everything has a different design than it used to have. Almost. The FOUR STAR knife series from ZWILLING, which is due to celebrate its 40th anniversary in 2016, is an exception. And for good reason: Each individual knife is an example of how steel and plastic can be optimally combined to create a high-quality cutting tool. No wonder that the series is a global bestseller: Over 32 million FOUR STAR knives have been sold to date. And we haven't changed a thing to this day – because there's nothing to improve.
• Made in Germany
• ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
• Multi-purpose kitchen essential
• Perfect size and weight for in-hand work
• Plenty of knuckle clearance for cutting board prep
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku's)
• Laser controlled edge
• Classic full bolster
• Molded handle
• 3/4 Tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review