(0) Write a review
Purina® Flock Raiser®
In Store Purchase Only
A 20%-protein nutrient-rich ration that provides starting, growing and finishing nutrition for broiler/meat bird or a mixed flock of chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks chickens, 20-24 weeks ducks; geese start laying the spring after they were hatched) and for turkeys from 8-10 weeks until laying age of 30-32 weeks. Optimum nutrition for healthy meat birds and mixed poultry flocks. Formulated with prebiotics and probiotics to support optimum digestive health and immune function.
Prebiotics and Probiotics
Supports immune and digestive health
Complete and Balanced
Wholesome nutrition for an entire mixed flock of poultry consistent nutrition for starting and growing chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese (turkeys after 8-10 weeks) – all with the same bag of feed
Essential Amino Acids
Excellent muscle and skeletal development. Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need for healthy growth
Key Level of Vitamin A
Strong Vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy adult birds
Proprietary Level of Vitamin E
A superior level of Vitamin E helps birds maintain a robust immune system
Superior nutrition for a strong start, uniform growth and excellent vigor
Assurance of quality – It’s nutrition you can trust our guarantee that this is the very best feed for your poultry
- Feed Purina® Flock Raiser® as the sole ration to chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below).
- For turkeys, first feed Purina® Game Bird Chow® Startena® as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina® Flock Raiser® until laying age (about 30-32 weeks).
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina® Layena® free-choice to chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.