Filson Mens Field TIn Jacket
$450.00 $180.00 60% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
This water-repellent field jacket has a seamless shoulder design to eliminate weak points where rain can intrude. It features a collar lined with 100% virgin wool, a drawcord waist and hem for custom fit and snap-adjustable cuffs. It also has a front zipper closure with a storm flap to keep driving rain and wind out. Accepts Filson zip-in liners when additional warmth is needed.
- Solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson, with storm flap
- 2 divided bellows pockets, 2 chest handwarmer pockets, dual-access rear map pocket, 1 interior zipper pocket
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Seamless shoulders maximize water repellency
- Drawcord waist and hem for custom fit
- Accepts zip-in Filson liners, sold separately
- Zip-closure rear game pocket with coated-nylon lining.
- Front pocket dividers for organizing shells.
15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool collar
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review