E-Z Grip Strap
(0) Write a review
- related products
The E-Z Grip Strap™ offers a secure system for carrying an SLR camera in the hand in a streamlined configuration. It’s ideal for the photographer who wants the stability of a hand strap with the flexibility to get in and out of the grip quickly and easily. The removable metal base plate has a rubber pad to protect the camera’s finish and uses a case screw to firmly attach to the tripod mount area of the camera. The E-Z Grip Strap™ is secured to the base plate and one of the camera attachment areas. If a third attachment area exists on the camera, the base plate connection can be removed from the strap. This leaves a 3/8" webbing connection for the third connection area. This also keeps the tripod mount area available for use.
The Uni-Loop Connector™ (included with strap) is compatible with many other OP/TECH USA strap configurations. The Uni-Loop™ connector is rated at 146 pounds tensile strength, so you know your gear is secure.
- Fits most SLR cameras
- Very comfortable neoprene hand grip
- Streamlined configuration allows quick access to get in and out of strap
- See how it can be used with a quick-release plate
- Attaches to the camera with OP/TECH USA's Uni-Loop™ QD system and to the base plate with 3/8" webbing
- Carry Style - Hand
- Number of Connection Points - Two
- Connection Type - Base plate and Uni-Loop™
- Quick Disconnects - Yes
- Strap Length - Adjustable 12"–16" (including Uni-Loop™) (30,4cm–40,6cm)
- Pad Dimensions - 8.25" x 2" (folded) (20,9cm x 5cm)
- Materials - Neoprene with nonmarring snaps
Made in the USA
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review