Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester
(0) Write a review
- related products
This Dual-Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester automatically detects low voltage and standard voltage. A bright green LED will tell you the tester is working and also functions as a worklight. The light flashes red and two distinct warning tones sound when either low or standard voltage is detected.
- Automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application
- Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace
- Dual Range testing, select 12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction; convenient pocket clip
- 9.8 ft / 3 m drop protection
- Safety Rating: CAT IV 1000V
- Conforms to CE requirements
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review