DeWalt Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater
(0) Write a review
- related products
The DXH185KT thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 185,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a included wheel kit and an 13.8 gallon tank you will get a full 10 hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 4625 square feet of space.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- 10" Flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use.
- Time saving assembly, no need to keep track of nuts and bolts when reassembling each season, assembles in minutes.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner
- Fuel Consumption: 1.37 Gal/Hr.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.4 Gal.
- Full Tank Run Time: 9.8 Hrs.
- Heater Type: Kerosene
- Heating Area: 4,700 Sq.Ft.
- Output (BTU/HR): 185,000 BTU/HR.
- Output (CFM): 400 CFM
- Power Requirements: 120v 60Hz
- Weight when full: 118 Lbs.
- Wheels: 10" Flat Free
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review