Dayblazer 400 Front/65 Rear Light Combo
(0) Write a review
- related products
Has Your Back, And Front, Day Or Night.
Featuring eye popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersability and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. Combined with 65 lumens on the rear DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride.
- WEIGHT 107 grams (59 front, 48 rear)
- BATTERIES 2 LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERIES INCLUDED
- FRONT / LUMEN OUTPUT / RUNTIME Blitz 400 lumen, 1 hr runtime; Low 200 lumen, 1.5 hr runtime; Pulse 200 lumen, 6 hr runtime; Strobe 200 lumen, 10 hr runtime
- MICRO-USB RECHARGEABLE CHARGES VIA ANY STANDARD USB PORT (CHARGING CABLE INCLUDED)
- REAR / LUMEN OUTPUT / RUNTIME Solid 50 lumen, 1.6 hr runtime; High Flash 65 lumen, 3 hr runtime; Low Strobe 35 lumen, 6 hr runtime
- IP STANDARD IP-67 SUBMERSIBLE - INGRESS PROTECTION RATING OR "IP RATING," IS A TECHY WAY TO DESCRIBE THE LEVEL OF WATER- AND DUST-PROOFNESS OF A PRODUCT. THIS LIGHT MEETS THE IP-67 STANDARD, WHICH MEANS IT IS TOTALLY PROTECTED AGAINST DUST/GRIT AND FULLY PROTECTED AGAINST THE EFFECTS OF IMMERSION BETWEEN 15CM AND 1 METER FOR 30 MINUTES.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review