Controlled Iodine Spray
(0) Write a review
- related products
Indicated for use in cattle, horses, swine and sheep as a topical antiseptic for use prior to surgical procedures such as castrating and docking; for ringworm and foot rot; for application to the navel of newborn animals; and for minor cuts, teat sores, bruises and abrasions.
- Cattle, swine, horses and sheep.
- Effective - provides rapid killing of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa
- Convenient - easy-to-use adjustable nozzle delivers either stream or spray
- Economical - costs only about half as much as aerosols
- Safety afforded by non-irritating property of antiseptic
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Polyethoxylated nonylphenol iodine complex (provides 1.0% titratable iodine) - 5.0%
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT: Nonionic Surfactant and Water - 95.0%
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review