Chacabuco Backpack 30L
(0) Write a review
From traffic jams to the trailhead, this pack stays with you. Great organization for daily use but the right size and features for day hikes too.
With a roomy main compartment, a dedicated laptop pocket and an exterior shock cord for extras, you can pack and unpack the Chacabuco Pack in a flash. The generous main compartment holds most of the bulky gear—extra insulation, a rain shell, or your two-burrito lunch. Inside, it has a padded and lined tablet sleeve for organized access to your hand-held electronics. A separate, zippered and padded pocket fits most 15" laptops (and accepts a hydration reservoir when you hit the trail); easy access makes airport security a breeze without unstuffing the contents of your pack. A zippered clamshell outer pocket holds your small essentials, like a phone, sunglasses and snacks to get you through the red-eye flight. Two stretch pockets on the side keep water bottles within reach and exterior shock cording makes quick work of yoga pads or an extra sweater. The Chacabuco’s suspension system uses heat-venting airflow mesh on the back panel and shoulder straps to keep you cool on long hikes. It has a webbing sternum strap and compression straps to stabilize the load. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.Features
- Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave; lined with 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistance
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and features separate access from the main compartment; fits most 15" laptops
- Stash pocket is perfect for sunglasses or small electronics
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable cording is perfect for bike helmets or extra layers
- 675 g (1 lb 7.8 oz)
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.