(0) Write a review
- related products
Breakthrough design combines the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to create one of our most innovative, high performance Superfeet insole ever.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- SUPERFEET® SHAPE: The low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP: The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend
- BEVELED EDGE: The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- FOAM PERFORATIONS: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- WIDER FOREFOOT: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: The thinnest Superfeet insole.
- LIGHTWEIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear
- ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Superfeet Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review