Buck 3D Archery Target
(0) Write a review
- related products
GlenDel Buck 3D Archery
The GlenDel Buck has a body size of a 200lb. live weight deer and offers 5 times the insert-shooting surface of comparable 3-D deer targets.
- Shoulder Height: Stands 34” at the shoulders
- Total Height: 56”
- Rack Size: 150” B&C antlers
- Insert Size: 11” X 11” X 11”
- Open Layered Polyfusion Technology
- Easy Arrow Removal! Fusing the internal layers to the inner target wall results in more uniform layer compression which, in turn, means easier arrow removal. And, easier arrow removal means less shooter fatigue, which means you'll get more and better practice!
- Longer target life! PolyFusion™ also results in longer target life. Because the layers are fused in place, they hold their position. Arrows find their way between layers. Previously, when an arrow hit a layer head-on, the layer would buckle. This resulted in layer damage that reduced target life.
- Replaceable insert for longer target life
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review