(0) Write a review
This high-output blower is one of the most powerful blowers in our professional range while reducing bottom-line costs with its fuel-efficient engine.
The STIHL BR 700 is a high output professional blower able to clear piles of wet leaves and reduce bottom-line costs with its fuel-efficient engine. Professionals will love the adaptive design features, including an adjustable telescopic tube to accommodate users of different heights, as well as the control handle that quickly adjusts with the snap of a lever, no tools required, to provide the most comfortable position. For further convenience, this blower comes with a semi-automatic choke for smooth and easy starts. Designed with an optimal power-to-weight ratio, the BR 700 combines power and portability so you can get the job done whenever, wherever.
- Powerful and fuel-efficient, low emission engine
- Easy to adjust, telescopic blower tube accommodates various users
- Toolless, adjustable control handle with comfortable soft rubber grip
- Adjustable harness has comfortable, extra wide straps and back pad
- Intuitive starting procedure with semi-automatic choke system that automatically returns to the run position when throttle is activated
- Built in the USA - indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch - the built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Purge Pump Primer - the purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology, Caring for Nature - the STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Control Handle - having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System - the STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.