Boy's Down Sweater Jacket
$119.00 $71.40 40% off
(0) Write a review
The Boys’ Down Sweater is warm and compressible, and layers easily for extra warmth in colder conditions. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
The Boys’ Down Sweater is stuffed with highly compressible, 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) for optimal core-warmth maintenance. The 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric, treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is tough and durable. The jacket is lined with a polyester plain-weave fabric, so it slides easily over layers. Other features include two zippered pockets with reflective webbing pulls, spandex cuff binding keeps cold out, a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth and a drawcord hem to adjust the fit. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with reflective webbing pull; zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding and internal cuff gaiter keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.