Boys' Down Sweater Jacket
$119.00 $71.40 40% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater Jacket
The Boys’ Down Sweater is stuffed with highly compressible, 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) for optimal core-warmth maintenance. The 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric, treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is tough and durable. The jacket is lined with a polyester plain-weave fabric. Other features include: two zippered pockets with reflective webbing pulls, spandex cuff binding keeps cold out, a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth and a drawcord hem to adjust the fit. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with reflective webbing pull; zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
Patagonia Kid's Apparel Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review