Boy's 4-in-1 Everyday Jacket
$160.00 $96.00 40% off
(0) Write a review
In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this a 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Boys’ 4-in-1 Everyday Jacket seals out weather with its 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The shell features: Three-panel hood with stay-put internal gusset and full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap for weather protection; left-chest zippered pocket and two covered, tricot-lined zippered handwarmer pockets; adjustable hook-and-loop closures at cuffs; drawcorded drop-tail hem for warmth. Outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings. Zip-out jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish and reverses to 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" fleece pile with THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulated sleeves. Other features include a stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper; two front tricot-lined pockets; elastic cuff to keep out wind and reduce bulk; straight hem with internal elastic for customized fit.
- Outer shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell provides waterproof/breathable protection and is lined with soft mesh; zip-out jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; for extra warmth, the sleeves are insulated; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Outer shell: fixed, three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection; full-length waterproof zipper has an internal storm flap with a microfleece chin guard, zipper garage and reflective zipper pull; outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings
- Outer shell: left-chest zippered pocket; two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-me-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for light rain and wind protection; stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; sleeves have elastic at the openings to keep the wind out and reduce bulk; straight hem has internal elastic at each side for just-right fit
- Zip-out jacket reverses to 1/4" shearling pile fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- 853 g (30.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (hood and sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish; (torso) 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Fleece lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" pile.
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.