(0) Write a review
- related products
The BGA 57 delivers powerful Stihl performance combined with great control and comfortable operation. This blower puts out 123 MPH maximum air velocity combined with 365 CFM for effective clearing of leaves and other yard debris. Weighing just 7.8 lb. (with AK 20 battery), the BGA 57 is compact and portable. A slim design and even weight distribution allow the blower to be held close to the user’s body, keeping fatigue to a minimum while maximizing maneuverability. Additional comfort features include a symmetrical trigger lockout that allows users to easily start the unit with either the left or right hand, a rubberized handle for comfortable grip and a tube that easily adjusts to three lengths to suit different user heights. The BGA 57 has a run time up to 18 minutes on a single charge with the AK 20 battery, making it an ideal choice for homeowners to care for their yard, deck, sidewalks, driveway and more. Battery run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions
- Defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards
- Great for maneuverability and extended use
- Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods
- The built-in hanging slot allows for easy storage when not in use
- In addition, the handle’s control lever allows the user to easily adjust the engine speed
- With the multi-function handle, all of the blower’s controls can be adjusted with one hand, allowing simple and reliable operation for both right and left-handed users
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review