BGA 56 Battery-Powered Handheld Blower
(0) Write a review
- related products
The BGA 56 combines STIHL performance and exceptional value. Its powerful motor delivers air speeds of 100 mph and an air flow of 353 cfm at the nozzle. It features an adjustable tube to fit different user heights for enhanced comfort. Clear a sidewalk, seven football fields long, on a single charge with this STIHL AK Series handheld blower. The BGA 56 is also just 7.3 lbs. (with AK 20 battery) for easy portability and maneuverability. And when you’re done, hang it on the wall from its onboard hanging slot.
Usage claim tested and verified by an independent third-party test laboratory. Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- Hanging Slot: The built-in hanging slot allows for easy storage when not in use.
- Multi-Function Handle: With the multi-function handle, all of the blower’s controls can be adjusted with one hand, allowing simple and reliable operation for both right and left-handed users. In addition, the handle’s control lever allows the user to easily adjust the engine speed.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review