Benchmark Wading Boots
(0) Write a review
- related products
Not all wader boots need to look and feel like you borrowed Frankenstein’s boots for the weekend. A simplistic, lightweight approach is the foundation of the BENCHMARK WADING BOOTS. The quick drying, abrasion-resistant upper is strong enough to hold up in technical wading situations and designed to dry out before your flight home. Whether you’re wading into the river for the first time or booking your next destination trip, the BENCHMARK WADING BOOTS will surprise any angler with its simplistic, thoughtful design.
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace hooks at the top of the boot for easy lacing
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Available felt or sticky rubber sole options
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Felt sole for maximum underwater traction
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Redington Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review