(0) Write a review
Mace Brand Bear Spray is a powerful magnum fogger that delivers a blast of bear spray formula that reaches up to 35 feet. Essential gear for hiking and camping trips and for those living in states with active bear populations.
The Mace Brand Bear Spray model sprays in a power fogger pattern which empties in 6 seconds and has a 35 foot range
- EFFECTS: Mace Brand Bear Spray is a formulation of Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) Bear Safe Formula, a natural ingredient derived from hot peppers that is EPA regulated. Upon contact, OC Pepper causes the membranes of the eyes, nose and lungs of a bear to engorge and the result is the temporary loss of sight, restriction of breathing and a painful burning sensation.
- USE: To use the Mace Brand Bear Spray, pull off the orange safety wedge on the top of the grip. Be ready to spray the bear by pressing down on the actuator button on the top of the hand grip. (Check out our bear spray holster for easy carrying).
- STORAGE: Store in cool dry areas away from heat, flame or strong sunlight. Do not store where temperature may exceed 120°F/50°C such as an enclosed vehicle, which can cause spray canisters to leak from over pressurization and fail to function properly. Do not store in cold environments below 32°F/0°C, which can cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
- EXPIRATION: Mace Brand pepper sprays have a shelf life of three years from the date of manufacture and each unit is labeled with an expiration date. An expired unit will not have the amount of pressurization needed to spray properly. Expired units should be disposed of in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations. We recommend purchasing a new unit every two to three years to make sure you are always safe!
- Features: Finger Loop Handle
- Formula: 10% OC Pepper Bear Safe Formula
- Spray Pattern: Power Fogger
- Number of Bursts: Empties in 6 seconds
- Dimensions & Weight: Approx. 9" h x 2" w
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.