Ball Head Grip for Tripod
(0) Write a review
The revolutionary design of this tripod head gives you the freedom to position your camera like never before. With one hand you can unblock, move, position and lock your camera thanks to the ergonomic grip handle. The handle incorporates a ball-lock lever, allowing you to mount one of our Electronic Shutter Release Kits.
Regulate the power of the blocking mechanism with the friction control wheel. This wheel enables you to match the weight of your camera or lens. The reduced height of this tripod head keeps its weight close to the centre of gravity. Combined with the lightweight magnesium material, you can easily transport the Grip Ball Head between shoots.
You can rely on the strength of Grip Ball Head for a load capacity of 5Kg, while the inbuilt spirit gives you a precise set up. The quick release camera plate comes with a standard 6.35mm screw and secondary safety pin, ensuring safety for you and your tripod head.
Suitable for 35mm or medium format cameras, this tripod head is perfect for your professional photography work.
- Bubble level - The built-in, carefully hand-set bubble spirit level helps make sure your horizons really are horizontal.
- 222-322 Ball Friction - Separate control for pre-setting the friction of the ball when unblocked. The position of the red line indicates the approximate amount of friction applied.
- Quick Release Camera Plate 200pl - The compact, rectangular 200PL quick release plate system fits neatly under small-bodied still cameras up to SLR (even with tele lenses) or small medium format, or under small video cameras or spotting scopes. Its rubber pad gives a good grip without damaging the camera, and its angled sides ensure that it also fits perfectly and tightly into a wide range of Manfrotto heads.
- Reversible Column - Reversible center column allows head and camera to be mounted below the tripod. This is useful for low-level shooting (because it keeps the tripod and your equipment out of the mud), working with heavy loads (because weight lowers the tripod's center of gravity, making it more stable) and also for use with "mirror-image" view cameras.
- Secondary Security Lock - This head features a secondary security lock so you can't accidentally release the plate (and camera) without meaning to. The lock stops the quick release lever from opening fully.
- Single Lock - A convenient single locking mechanism blocks or frees movement on all axes for greater speed of use.
- Low Center of Gravity - By keeping the head and camera mounting plate as low as possible, the camera is kept safely closer to the tripod's center of gravity for more stable support.
- Weight - 28.71 oz
- Safety Payload Weight - 11.02 lbs
- Material - Magnesium
- Head Type - Other
- Top Attachment - 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ thread female
- Base Diameter - 2.36 in
- Plate Type - 200PL-14
- Friction Control - Yes
- Front Tilt - -90° / +90°
- Lateral Tilt - +90° / -30°
- Panoramic Rotation - 360
- Base Type - 1.38 in
- Ball Locking - Yes
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.) - 1
- Color - Black
- Easy Link - No
- Independent Pan Lock - No
- Independent Tilt Lock - No
- Maximum Working Temperature - 60
- Minimum Working Temperature - -30
- Pan Bar Included - No
- Pan Drag - None
- Quick Release - Yes
- Working Height - 4.06 in
- Tilt Drag - None
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.