Baby Down Sweater
$99.00 $59.40 40% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Baby Down Sweater has a polyester shell that is insulated with warm, compressible 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) and layers easily for warmth in colder conditions.
The easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater wraps them in soft warmth yet blocks wind and resists water when conditions get dicey. The ultralightweight 100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel light moisture. Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) that’s compressible and warm; quilt-through construction holds down in place. A full-length zipper with a zipper garage to protect tender chins. Spandex binding at cuffs and elasticized back hem secure the fit and keeps in warmth. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% polyester
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuffs and elasticized back hem keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
Solid shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Print shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Patagonia Infant & Toddlers Apparel Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review