6 HP Engine Driven Semi-Trash Pump
(0) Write a review
- related products
Aluminum Semi-Trash Water Pump. Ideal for high volume water* transfer and dewatering. Can handle liquid slurries including sand, pebbles, and suspended solids less than 1/2" in diameter.
- Durable cast iron semi-open style impeller
- Lightweight aluminum outer casing includes heavy-duty roll frame
- Wear-resistant silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Easy to prime to 25'; no additional priming required after initial fill
- EPA certified
- Special Feature(s): Built-in check valve
- Voltage: N/A
- Motor Type: 4 Stroke OHV
- Product Height: 19 in.
- Type: Semi-Trash Pump
- Product Weight: 66 lb.
- Product Type: Trash Pumps
- Engine Displacement: 208 cc
- Valve Outlet Type: Steel
- Compatible Pipe Material: N/A
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 0
- Product Width: 22.75 in.
- Product Length: 17.75 in.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 104 deg. F
- Valve Inlet Type: Steel Engine
- Brand: LCT
- Discharge Port: 3 in.
- Hose Diameter: 3 in.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 36
- Maximum Flow Rate: 264 gpm
- Inlet Diameter: 3 in.
- Outlet Diameter: 3 in.
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Valve Inlet Diameter: 27 mm
- Suction Port: 3 in.
- Valve Outlet Diameter: 25 mm
- Power Type: Gas
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review