30" Rear Engine Rider Mower
(1) Write a review
- related products
Cub Cadet 30" Rear Engine Rider Mower
In Store Purchase Only
The Cub Cadet 30 in. 382cc riding mower delivers the same strength, durability and Cub Cadet Signature Cut for larger riders, but in a more compact design to fit through smaller spaces like gates and tight storage areas. Every time you mow, you'll have the comfort and smoothness from the Hydrostatic transmission plus an ergonomically designed Cub Comfort seat. Equipped with an exclusive telescoping steering column, you can quickly and easily adjust the operator area to accommodate a variety of users. For added comfort, a strategic, easy access, step-through design lets you quickly get on your Cub Cadet CC30H rider and get the job started.
- Powerful 382cc Cub Cadet OHV-engine with auto-choke
- LED headlight for extended life and enhanced visibility in all-weather conditions
- Lubrication: fully pressurized, automotive-style oil pump with spin-on oil filter
- Smooth hydrostatic drive transmission
- Revtek technology allows the operator to mow in reverse
- Telescoping steering allows you to quickly and easily adjust the operator area
- Cub comfort seat with multiple positions, manual seat adjustment
- 30 in. single blade side discharge mowing deck with mulch kit included
- Adjustable 5 position cutting deck heights from 1.5 in. - 4 in.
- 18 in. turning radius
- 1.3 Gal. fuel tank with fuel sight window allows you to check the fuel level
- Lever engaged manual PTO for fast and easy blade engagement
- SmartJet high-pressure deck washing system cleans out grass and other debris from the cutting deck
- 3-year/120 hour limited residential warranty
- Assembled Depth (in.): 62 in
- Front Wheel Size (in.): 13
- Assembled Height (in.): 42 in
- Mower Deck Width: 30
- Assembled Width (in.): 34 in
- Rear Wheel Size (in.): 16
- Cutting Width: 30 inches
- Turning Radius (in.): 18
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Bob August 2020Mower is great; engine design poor
I love the 30” Cub Cadet for the most part. It mows/mulch’s well, is easy to drive, and fits through my narrow fence gate. Seems to take a lot of gas, though. And, my biggest negative is the asinine location of the oil drain plug! It is practically flush with the deck. The lame plastic trough that is supposed to snap on to funnel the oil out does not fit or work at all. I just did my first required oil change and ended up with an oil slick on my driveway. Hopefully, the design flaw will be fixed in the future.