3/4 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench
(0) Write a review
- related products
Calibrated for Confidence With a calibration of +/- 4%. You can confidently tighten fasteners to a vehicle or equipment to manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing stressed, broken, or poorly secured parts.
Simple and Reliable: When the wrench's preset torque value is reached, a simple and reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force.
Easy-to-Read Scale: The high-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light situations.
All-Steel Construction: Built for consistent performance and years of dependable service, the mechanical design doesn't need batteries, and the all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
- 50-300 ft.-lb. range
- 3/4 in. Drive torque wrench1-pc.
- Storage case
- Operator's manual with torque conversion chart
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review