3/16 Inch Alignment Punch - 9 inch
$9.99 $3.00 70% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
Smooth, Controlled Alignment: To position pieces for accurate fastening or welding, drive this self-centering punch through holes in two or more parts. Its long, gradual taper reaches through thick pieces and creates the mechanical advantage to move even heavy parts with smooth control.
Straight and True: The tip and taper are precisely machined to meet exacting size tolerances, ensuring they are straight and true.
Carefully: Balanced Made from premium, high carbon steel, each punch is individually heat treated to harden and strengthen the tip while maintaining the soft temper of the striking end so it can absorb hammer blows without chipping.
- Gradually tapered, self-centering nose aligns holes in multiple parts, positioning them for accurate assembly
- Made from premium, high carbon steel
- Straight and true, tip and taper are precisely machined to meet exacting tolerances
- Individual heat treatment allows careful control of tip hardness and temper of striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review