24-7 Series Range Belts
$18.99 to $21.99
(0) Write a review
- related products
A durable, comfortable belt that's great for duty or civilian use. This simple 1 " wide belt is made of pliable nylon webbing and is secured by a non-corrosive anodized aluminum buckle with a tapered tip that is easy to insert into the buckle even when you're wearing gloves. Designed to fit most belt loops.;
- Constructed from a pliable, durable, fade and rip-resistant nylon
- High strength anodized aluminum buckle is non-corrosive, scratch resistant with a color matched matte finish
- Tapered, low profile tip for easy insertion into buckle and comfort when wearing
- Adjustable hook & loop backing for a custom fit
- Heavy stitched reinforcements
- 1 " wide to fit most belt loops
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Tru-Spec Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review