24-7 Ascent Pants
$59.99 $35.99 40% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Tru-Spec ascent pants strike an optimal balance of function and durability, an advanced solution for maximum performance in the field. Constructed from tough-but-comfortable micro ripstop cotton/poly fabric, these Tru-Spec pants are designed to stand up to the rigors of your work environment.
The 6.5-ounce mechanical stretch material ensures maximum comfort and range of motion, with a Teflon coat to resist fading and staining. A slider waistband ends the need for side tabs or bunched elastic at your midsection while the reinforced knees add protection without adding bulk. Use the cargo and utility pockets to stash small items, and for the most physically demanding missions, employ the optional knee pad holders (pads not included).
- Crafted from 65% poly/35% cotton 6.5 oz. micro rip-stop mechanical stretch fabric
- Features drop-in pouches behind inset cargo pockets to hold most cell phone types
- Prym snap and YKK brass zipper hardware ensure consistent response
- Gusseted crotch provides full range of motion and ideal comfort
- Pants feature 2” belt loops with openings 2.5” wide
- Front loop features small concealed pocket that’s perfect for keeping badges or IDs
- Reinforced utility pocket at front sized for knife or flashlight
- Knee pad holders for added utility (pads sold separately)
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review