The Kyocera Group
2 Piece Santoku Utility Cutlery Set - Red
(0) Write a review
- related products
Kyocera 2 Piece Santoku Utility Cutlery Set - Red
This practical and beautiful set features two of our bestselling ceramic knives: A 5.5” Santoku and a 4.5” utility knife. Perfect for the home cook, these knives will be used daily, quickly becoming favorites in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Use the Santoku knife for slicing, dicing, mincing, julienning and the utility knife for everyday functions requiring precision like slicing and straight cuts. Packaged in an acetate box.
The perfect gift.
• Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
• Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
• Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
• Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
• KYOCERA advanced ceramic cutlery, kitchen tool products, cookware, and travel mugs are manufactured to the highest level of quality standards and are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship. For warranty details visit the KYOCERA website.
• If you need to resharpen or repair your KYOCERA ceramic knife, please contact AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDER, EVERSHARP for specialized sharpening services. For more information, including sharpening form and fees visit EverSharpKnives.com.
- • Red Handle, White Blade
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review