2 Burner Propane Stove
(0) Write a review
- related products
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a dependable stove that packs up easily with the Coleman® Classic Propane Stove. Just light it up and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners and you can be cooking over 20,000 BTUs of power in no time. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
- technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- WindBlock™ panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review