16 mm Combination Wrench
(0) Write a review
- related products
Angled Open End: To reduce the working swing arc in tight spaces, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often.
Offset Box End: The box end is offset 15 degrees, creating clearance for your fingers and making it easier to reach around obstructions.
12-Point Opening: A 12-point opening doubles the access angles of a 6-point. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
- Generous length offers extended reach and increased torque
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so it can flip over and engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener head, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review