12" Drill Press with DRO
(0) Write a review
- related products
When is a Drill Press powerful enough to tackle the big jobs, and portable enough to do it anywhere? When it's the all-new JET 12 Variable Speed Drill Press. A powerful 1/2 HP induction motor that pushes through almost anything you throw at it; over 3-1/8" spindle travel for maximum depth cutting, and our innovative X-shaped XACTA Laser that ensures drilling accuracy; makes this workhorse the best choice for in your shop or on the go.
- Compact bench top design allows for easy transport
- 10" x 16-1/8" cast iron base fits neatly on work benches with limited space"
- Stable base design allows for easy re-positioning on work bench
- Heavy Duty 1/2 HP induction motor for various drilling applications
- Mechanical variable speed drive system for easy speed changes
- Industrial 5/8" drill chuck for multiple drilling applications"
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- X-shaped XACTA Laser™ ensures drilling accuracy
- Digital read out displays spindle speed for different drilling applications
- LED work light increases visibility for intricate applications
- Retractable roller extension provides support and quick work piece adjustment
- Large paddle switch provides easy shut off and lockout protection
- Clear linear scale with depth stop for consistent drilling depths
- Swing (In.): 12
- Spindle Travel (In.:) 3-1/8
- Number of Spindle Speeds: Variable
- Spindle Tape:r MT-2
- Spindle Speed Range (RPM): 530 - 3100
- Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) (In.): 17
- Spindle Distance to Base (In.): 23-3/8
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 9-1/2 x 9-1/2
- Table Size Fully Extended (L x W) (In.): 9-1/2 x 16-1/2
- Table Tilt (Deg.): -45 to 45
- Chuck Size (In.): 5/8
- Column Diameter (In.): 2-1/2
- Base Size (In.): 10 x 16-1/8
- Motor Power (HP): 1/2
- Motor Phase (PH): 1
- Motor Voltage (V): 115 only
- Motor Amps: 5
- Weight (Lbs.): 85
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review