TEKTON 11 Inch 30-Degree Offset High-Leverage Cutting Pliers
Offset Blades ... Offset to a 30-degree angle for better access and positioning, opposing twin blades cleanly and evenly cut copper, aluminum, and steel wire (solid, stranded, or braided), metal bands, and small nails.
Extra Leverage ... The combination of extra long handles and a rivet positioned closer to the blades delivers more leverage and cutting power for harder materials in heavier gauges.
Comfortable Handles ... A broad, rounded handle profile distributes force evenly across your hand to reduce stress and pressure. Slim, nonslip grips add cushion and comfort without adding bulk.
- Cut copper, aluminum, and steel wire (solid, stranded, or braided), metal bands, and small nails
- High-leverage jaws and long handles deliver more cutting power with less effort
- Twin blades are induction hardened for superior performance
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.