10 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw
(0) Write a review
- related products
DeWalt 10 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw
The DWE304 Reciprocating Saw has a powerful 10 Amp motor with a variable speed trigger that provides up to 2,800 strokes per minute with a 1-1/8 in. stroke length for fast cutting. Features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in 4 directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting.
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changing
- 0-2,800 strokes per minute and 1-1/8" stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger provides improved control
- Amps ... 10.0 Amps
- Strokes/Min ... 0-2,800 spm
- Stroke Length ... 1-1/8 "
- Keyless Blade Clamp ... Lever
- 4 Position Blade Clamp ... Yes
- Adjustable Shoe ... Fixed
- Variable Speed Trigger ... Yes
- Variable Speed Dial ... No
- Orbital Action ... No
- Anti Slip Comfort Grip ... No
- Tool Length ... 17.5 "
- Tool Weight ... 7.0 lbs
- heavy-duty carrying case
- instruction manual
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
|Power Tool Type||Corded|
|Tool Length||17.5 IN|
|Stroke Length||1 1/8 IN|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Lever|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
|Anti Slip Comfort Grip||Yes|
|4 Position Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Variable Speed Dial||No|
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review