No Heat, No Space, No Problem With a couple hammer strikes, this chisel cuts off rivet heads and rusted bolts and cleans burrs and rough edges off cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum. It's ideal in spaces too tight for a saw and won't overheat the area like a torch. Carefully Balanced Made from premium, high carbon steel, each chisel is individually heat treated. This carefully controlled process creates a strong, hardened cutting edge while maintaining the temper of the striking end, allowing it to absorb hammer blows without chipping. Finely Tuned Performance The blade is rough ground after forging and sharpened a second time after heat treating to produce a keen, high-performance cutting edge.
- Cuts bolts, rods, and rivets, cleans off waste and slag, and shapes cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum
- Forged and machined from premium, high carbon steel
- Rough ground after forging, a second sharpening after heat treating produces a high-performance cutting edge
- Individual heat treatment allows the right balance of a hardened edge with a softer striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page