Sharp Marking Point: The sharp point marks workpiece with a dimple to create an exact starting spot for drill that prevents it from wandering. It works on just about any material softer than the point itself, including cast iron, mild steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, wood, and even plastics and polymers.
Precisely Machined: The tapered shaft and sharp point are precisely machined to meet exacting size tolerances, ensuring they are straight and true.
Carefully Balanced: Made from premium, high carbon steel, each punch is individually heat treated to harden and strengthen the tip while maintaining the soft temper of the striking end so it can absorb hammer blows without chipping.
- Sharp point marks cast iron, mild steel, brass, aluminum, and wood with a dimple, creating an exact starting spot for drill that prevents it from wandering
- Made from premium, high carbon steel
- Precisely machined taper and tip meet exacting tolerances
- Individual heat treatment allows careful control of tip hardness and temper of striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page