½” Impact Wrench Driver
(0) Write a review
The 2767 M18 FUEL™ High Torque ½” Impact Wrench with Friction Ring eliminates the need to use a pneumatic tool for those stubborn and rusted bolts by delivering 1,000 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque. With 2X faster removal speed, users will be able to get the job done faster and be more productive throughout their day. By providing the industry’s most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench at 8.39” in length, this tool allows for more access in tight spaces. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ with Bolt Removal mode gives users the most control over their fasteners. Bolt Removal mode gives the user more control when removing fasteners by slowing to 750rpm once the fastener has been busted loose. This tool offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2 in. friction ring anvil. A premium rubber overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- Bolt removal mode provides maximum nut-busting torque to break fastener free, then slows to 750rpm for more control when removing fasteners
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Features a friction ring design to ensure quick and easy socket changes
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Reduced user fatigue at only 7.5 lbs with battery (battery not included)
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- (1) M18 FUEL™ High Torque ½” Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only) (2767-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.