Buddhist prayer beads or malas which translates into garland in Sanskrit. Malas are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity.
Malas are Buddhist prayer beads, and their name translates into "garland" in Sanskrit. The lotus flower print on the Mala Top is inspired by them. In addition to it's lovely print and luxurious feel, the crew neck top is soft, stretchy and moisture wicking.
- Our exclusive unique Tibetan print is inspired by the lotus flowers found in paintings and tapestries of the Himalayan region
- Super soft, stretchy, open necked crew tee that is moisture wicking with a luxurious feel
- With a UPF rating of 50+ this garment will give you excellent control over your overall level of UV exposure
- Weight: 160 g. (5.64 oz.)
- 48% Modal® rayon/ 48% organic cotton / 4% spandex printed jersey.
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.