Sherpa Adventure Gear
Women's Kalpana Hike Tight
(0) Write a review
- related products
(kull•pa•na): Kalpana is the Nepali word for "dream".
Kalpana is the Nepali word for “dream,” and that's exactly what these hiking tights are. Made from a lightweight, four-way stretch that will not fade, they're quick-drying, breathable, durable, and abrasion-resistant. A wide waistband and gusseted crotch make them comfortable no matter how you move, and zip pockets secure your essentials. Plus, they're UPF 50 rated.
- Wide waistband for smooth fit under layers with a hidden interior waistband key pocket
- Pocketing: Dual side panel pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Flatlock seams for bulk-free comfort
- Four-way stretch high nylon content fabric in high abrasion areas for extra durability
- Lightweight, four-way stretch that will not fade, is quick-drying and breathable, durable and abrasion-resistant, wrinkle-resistant, moisture wicking, supportive and retains its shape and is over 25% softer than standard nylon fabric
- Gusseted crotch accommodates greater mobility and comfort
- With a UPF rating of 50+ this garment will give you excellent control over your overall level of UV exposure
- Weight: 40 g. (12.00 oz.)
- Body fabric is 9.5 oz. 76% Supplex® nylon / 24% spandex; Overlay fabric is 88% nylon / 12% spandex
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Sherpa Women's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review