Thermoplastic 1/4 HP Utility Pump
(0) Write a review
- related products
Red Lion Thermoplastic 1/4 HP Utility Pump
Ideal for general water transfer applications and household water removal in places like basements, aquariums, and waterbeds.
- Submersible 115 Volt utility pumps
- Reinforced engineered thermoplastic construction
- Screened bottom intake design
- Removes water to within 3/16" of surface
- Includes garden hose adapter
- Model - RL-MP25
- Item Number - 14942732
- UPC - 0 10121 14155 1
- HP - 1/4
- Amps/Volts - 2.5/115
- Discharge - 1-1/4" MNPT 3/4" GHT
- Intake - Screened Bottom
- Cord Length - 8'
- Gallons Per Hour At Height - (2200 at 0'), (1920 at 5'), (1440 at 10'), (900 at 15')
- Shut Off - 22'
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review