PRV G2 Fly Tying Vise
(0) Write a review
Peak PRV G2 Fly Tying Vise
PEAK Rotary Vise Package PRV-G2
PEAK Rotary Vise Features
- All components are high quality stainless steel, hardened tool steel, delrin, brass, and aluminum (the jaw tube link arm).
- The powder coated steel base provides a stable work platform as well as a convenient rounded edge pocket for beads, hooks, etc. and includes a second hole for mounting an optional Accessory Shaft as shown.
- A brass tipped set screw and provided Allen wrench allow the vise to break down flat for travel.
- The hardened jaws can hold hooks from 02 streamers down to #24 midges.
- The positive stop cam action allows repeatable gripping from the first fly to the last.
- Additional features include a height and length adjustable bobbin rest, a quick change jaw, and infinitely adjustable friction knob.
- An optional saltwater or midge jaw can replace the standard jaw in under two minutes.
- The PRV-G2 carries a LIFE TIME warranty against materials and workmanship.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review