This midlength, workwear-inspired ranch coat is made with 100% organic cotton canvas and the core is lined with 70% recycled polyester fleece.
This workwear-inspired coat is made from rugged organic cotton canvas and lined with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood. Insulated taffeta-lined sleeves have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather protection. This parka has a center-front metal zipper and wide covered placket with metal snap closure, a drawcord adjustable hood, metal snap closures at the wrists and welted drop-in handwarmer pockets. An adjustable inner waist drawcord provides a flattering fit. Slight drop-tail and hidden hem drawcord help to retain warmth. Above-the-knee length. Features
- Soft and durable 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy ¼”-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; taffeta sleeves insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- Welted drop-in handwarmer pockets with additional double-needle chest pockets keep all your items safe
- Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
Body: 8-oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
Lining: (body and hood) 8.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile shearling fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.