Men's Stretch Wavefarer® Walk Shorts - 20"
$69.00 $41.40 40% off
(0) Write a review
Worn in or out of the water, these all-purpose shorts have the versatility and comfort of our quick-drying Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts in an everyday walk-shorts silhouette. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Made from a durable, quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex blend with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, the hybrid Stretch Wavefarer® Walk Shorts feature water-friendly comfort and performance in a subtle walk-short silhouette. Traditional flat-front chino styling with a zippered fly and belt loops makes them appropriate for all-day wear, while a bartacked interior drawstring keeps the shorts secure when an unexpected combo swell forces a quick detour on the way in to work. The two front slash pockets and two rear pockets have self-draining mesh pocket bags; the right-rear pocket is buttoned and has an internal key loop. Outseam is 20". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from durable and quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic flat-front chino styling with flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Front slash pockets with mesh pocket bags; left-rear drop-in pocket with mesh pocket bag; right-rear pocket with mesh pocket bag; internal key loop and button closure for security
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.